Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Randomness of Life

Hello again. At moments like this I  sometimes feel like I'm going crazy, since every random thing life's chucking at me feels like the size of  a bus! Yeah, I know I'm rambling but I've no idea what to write so I apologise if  this post is short, this post is also random,(like all of the others) because life is random.

If the world didn't seem like it was going crazy all the time then maybe it would be better, even though sometimes the crazy things in life make the world normal(like a friend telling you about the time their hamster died of obesity because she'd been feeding it plantain)! But it would be a lot better if there were no wars  and people treated each other with dignity and Assad stopped shooting unborn babies.

But if we're gonna get any where as the next generation looks like we're gonna have to use love, friends, peace and a whole lot of chocolate (and not just the romantic kind of love).

I know I sound like one of those tortured writers in the films who only see the lighter side of life once they fall in love (so not me)!but I am really not. I just want people besides me and others I know to care about fixing the world and everyone to stop feeling like they're under pressure from everyone and everything in society

So anyway here's another quote:

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Dr. Seuss (I may use this one a lot)

I know it's another Suess quote but I really like the rhymes .

One song to get you through the day, or night or whatever time your reading this

 So maybe The Beatles were right and actually "All you need is love." (Great, I could've used that song instead)! Oh well.

Carpe Diem

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment