Tuesday 5 November 2013

Friends and Fireworks

Hi again. sorry I haven't been writing recently but I have a rule in my house which is homework before blogging so over the half term I had to bore myself to tears with Shakespeare (while scrolling through twitter and trying to read books on Amazon) and essay questions on the British constitution (snore)! 

The storm was something though, I couldn't sleep because of the wind. Sorry for the people who got their houses damaged and for those who know the people who died.

Since I'm back at school this week I haven't really caught up on the news although I did find out about Syria's chemical weapons being destroyed (finally). It's always good to see my mates though even though I've been turning into a zombie from all those late nights.

I have no idea what to write so I'm just  going to say something about friends  (best topic I could think of).
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

You get two songs this time you lucky people! one for today's occasion Bonfire Night. "Firework" by Katy Perry (I know it's got nothing to do with the theme but the title works)! 

And one for today's theme "I'll be there for you" by The Rembrandts (Friends theme tune. I love that show)!

So two more things: could some one think of a theme and tell me in comments because I'm stuck for ideas and finally

Carpe Diem -SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment