Monday 21 October 2013

Having a bad day? Hope this helps!

Do you ever have a day when you just want to go home from school or work and get lost in your imagination? Well I'm having one of those right now. After an unfortunate incident with a tripod stand during a science lesson my day has gone up on the scale of annoyingness.

I'm writing this on a rather gloomy day while having had no lunch yet I need something to stop me going over the edge of boredom and tumbling into the abyss. At the moment I'm in a room full of a lot of noisy teens and trying not to snap at the lot of them to shut up in a place they call "The Ghetto" ( it's mostly black guys that stay in here).

If anyone else is having a bad day then here's a bit of wisdom that'll help (I hope) tell me in comments


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
Also here's an awesome song from U2 that I hope will lift you up

So think of something to make you smile and as always:

Carpe Diem

- SJ (With three burnt fingers and one thumb)

No comments:

Post a Comment