Tuesday 12 November 2013

Writer's Block and Remembering

Am I the only person that when I try to write I end up staring at a blank screen (or sheet of paper)for half an hour before wanting to vent my frustration to everyone around me (or bang my head repeatedly off a keyboard)? In all honesty if anyone gets me something I'll actually use more than once for Christmas then it will have to be a manual for beating writer's block.

In other news,thankfully Remembrance Day went without any unwanted surprises. I would like to know if any of my ancestors fought in either war but this will take a lot of research, also Britain has promised to give at least £10m in aid to the Philippines (I'm still praying though) I'm not sure what's going on in Syria at the moment but I hope it's getting better. but if you want to support any charities there are loads to choose from I'm supporting one called Open Doors (I haven't got the link).

here's a quote which I think shows what I'm talking about:

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi (awesome guy)

two good songs one  about change and one thats been stuck in my head for ages


Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson:
and I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons:

No comments:

Post a Comment