Tuesday 24 December 2013

It's Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all readers out there. It's been one long year for all of us, and am I the only one who sometimes thinks Christmas brings out the worst in some people? Right now my sister is taking out her anger on some sausage roll pastry, also why would the day after goodwill and peace on Earth be called boxing day if things weren't sure to get ugly! 

The radio stations have been playing Christmas songs since December 1st so forgive me if I don't put any Mariah Carey Christmas songs on.

If your still shopping now I would say shame on you but your probably berating yourself enough in your head (and sometimes out loud ) for the both of us. Maybe my friend was right; Christmas is just as consumerist as Valentine's day and sometimes just as much of a pain up the rear. Especially with the homework I've got (I'm a big procrastinator)

Don't "Bah Humbug" me  though I'm not  as mean as this guy:







Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!” 
― Dr. Seuss

This quote has been in my face for the past few weeks... It's on a large billboard near my house. 

Now for a selection of Christmas songs (you knew this was coming).




No comments:

Post a Comment